Hi, anyone from Canada?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, anyone from Canada?

Glad to find this forum, hopefully it's more active than it has been the last few days

Enfyre, we do have lots of Canadians here, but they tend to be a little quieter. I'll shake the bushes in our next newsletter! Where are you from?
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

Comment

Hi,

I'm from Montreal and always looking to connect with fellow Canadians. Where are you from?

Teena Marie

Comment

I'm from Montreaaallll!!!!!

Francais, anglais, peu importe! Meme que il y aura un meeting cette semaine, jeudi a 19h. Donnes-moi ton email et j'tenvois les detailles

Comment

Amazing-my email is tmjohns@hotmail.com

Comment

Any Albertan's?

Comment

Hi teena marie, and any other member with info for Montreal,
              I live in Montreal. I would like to know where I can purchase glacier tek's cooling insert. I want to make a cooling mat or small blanket with inserts for my son. he sleeps in a dormitory with other students and can't have the heating lower b/c that will be too cold for them. He doesnot want anyone to know about his condition.
              Any info will be appreciated.
              Thank you very much
              Yen

Comment

Hi Yen,

I've bought my vests online. You get a member's discount as part of activemser's. I have an Arctic Heat and an Izi body cooling vest-both links are on this website. I believe I have once seen online some kind of a cooling matress pad. It must be so hard for your son.

Good luck,

Teena Marie

Comment

I am from Canada

HI

I live half way between Montreal and Ottawa

Comment

I live in Montreal but often weekend it in Hudson. Where are you?

Teena Marie

Comment

Canuck connection

I'm in Winterpeg, oops I mean Winnipeg
                      Callenge life before life challenges you - from inside collar of my "Bike Off More Than You Chew" bike jersey

Comment

I am from Canada

Hello

I live in Vankleek Hill.

Comment

Fellow Canadian

Hello,
                          I'm from Whitby, Ontario....just east of Toronto. Nice to see some fellow Canucks!
                          Donna

Comment

I'm Canadian!!

God sure is good to see fellow Canadian's on here considering MS is suppose to be Canada's disease!!! I''m from Woodstock Ontario half way between London Ontario and Kitchener Ontario. Hope everyone is doing well!! Looking to share thoughts and feelings with fellow fighters of this horrible disease.

Comment

MS Society Canada

Calling all Canucks
                              Interested in research?
                              MS Society is looking for Community Representatives for the Research Grant Review Committee. For Info and application follow link

https://beta.mssociety.ca/participat...epresentatives

I participated in 2015 as Community Representative and will be returning for second term in 2016.

Karen
                              Callenge life before life challenges you - from inside collar of my "Bike Off More Than You Chew" bike jersey

Comment

Working...
                              X