Digging my new "touch-on" nightlight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digging my new "touch-on" nightlight

So I picked up a new table-side nightlight for next to the bed that turns on and off with a quick double tap. Great for late bathroom runs or to find medication without lighting the whole room and waking your peacefully sleeping spouse. When off, it slowly pulses a very dim glow to let you know it's there so you can find it in pitch darkness. -D

Kids Night Light, Miroco Baby Night Light with Color Changing Mode & Dimming Function, USB Rechargeable Toy-Grade Nursery Lamp with Touch Control & 1 Hour Timer, 100 Hours Runtime

by Miroco

Colorful Night Light: In RGB mode, the light glides through 8 velvety colors, you can tap the top once to choose from ambient color lighting or warm white light with ease

Safe and Contaminants-Free: Made from toy-grade ABS/PC + Silicone materials with a pleasant haptic, the nursery night light is 100% safe for toddlers to play and shine a light in the dark

Gentle on the Eyes: Hold the top for 1.5 seconds to turn on the night light (only from standby mode), a dim, easy-on-the-eyes light, ideal for late night feedings or changes

Lasts All Night Long: A full charge lasts up to 100 hours in dimmed or 5 hours in bright illumination; the 1H timer helps save additional energy, indicator lights up green when active

Easy Touch Control: Switch between the functions with a single finger touch, change the color, adjust the brightness or activate the night light mode

On Amazon:
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers
Working...
X