Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Streetstepper, crazy good option... or just crazy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Streetstepper, crazy good option... or just crazy?

A fellow active MSer recommends the Street Stepper. At first glance it looks insanely hard. But I trust her judgment and we've corresponded for years. Here's what she has to say about the stair stepper / cycle (nope, no seat):

Have you heard about the Street Stepper? I bought one because I am not able to run anymore. In my "past life" I ran multiple half marathons with good times. Now I am happy when I can walk 200 Meters without having to sit down. This street stepper is amazing for those sport oriented MS friends who need and want to come into the aerobic zone again but, don't have absolute control over their feel or legs.

It is what it sounds like, a step machine to be used outdoor, combines with the features of a bike That means you move your body in a what feels like up and down stationary position, but propel yourself forward like on a bike. The biggest down side is that they are really expensive. But, the "bike" is so stable that even though I have balance issues too, I am able to use it without getting hurt. It is a wonderful development. Check it out.
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers
Working...
X