View Single Post
Old 01-21-2019, 05:06 PM
Dave @ ActiveMSers

Gang! Larry great advice, I'm getting my trike tuned and getting a new set of tires as mine are fraying. Turns out I've gotten in some decent pavement and dirt time over the past year, at least according to Strava. (Sorry, not public.) My 2018 stats:

-140 riding days
-1000 miles
-280 active days of exercise (estimate)

Loved your intro to 2019 and I do hope to share a beer with you this year. And Veronica--hot dang with your ski bike recap. Smashing!

My 2019 is starting out strong, including a work out January 1 at our hotel in Vegas during our week-long holiday to Death Valley and Joshua Tree. I've had a chance to bike here in ABQ a number of times in between snowstorms. Others clearly have been having the same thought process. I've seen Olympian runners out on the trail trying to squeeze in a workout, also taking advantage of the weather. And I thought I was the only idiot to go out in 48-degree temperatures in shorts!

With the furlough I've been able to spend a lot of time with Laura (and cleaning), but not too much on ActiveMSers. When she goes back to work, I will too.