CT MSers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CT MSers

Hi all. Anybody out there from CT? I'm wondering how everyone made it through last week's heat?

Hi Kim: I'm in Westchester, so close enough to know what you are talking about regarding the weather of last week. Pretty awful, for sure.... I had thought I could put my cooling equipment away ( I use the ColdFront gels...) but had to bring them back into action. I just went back to the usual routine of lots of water, head cover, sunscreen, sunglasses, etc. , and left my a/c on all day when at work so my place was comfortable when I got in. I finally acknowledge that I can tolerate this type of weather if I am well prepared, and it doesn't get to my mood if I am out in it, prepared, and having fun. So Saturday was ok, but earlier that week, when schlepping around with work, it was rough. But it is OVER now,right?? Right??
    Be thankful. Dream Big. Never Give Up.

Comment

CT Weather

Veronica
      I'm hoping that the heat is gone for good! I'm a middle school teacher and my room has no air conditioning. It was brutal!!! We're on the second floor so all the heat from the lower floors settled with us. I couldn't get home fast enough! This week we still have some residual heat left in the building but it's better. Hope your staying cool!

Comment

I believe we were part of the same system here in Montreal. My ice vest was my saviour. The humidity was over 90%. Even the pool wasn't refreshing. Things are better now.

Comment

Hi Teena Marie
          Glad you could find some relief! Things have gotten better here. Fall is in the air but we usually have a few days in October that are very warm. Hope it doesn't come with high humidity!!!

Comment

Now it's winter

Hi all! I hope everyone made it through the very warm fall weather. Now,how are you all navigating the mega-amounts of snow?! Stay warm and safe.

Comment

here comes the heat!

Hope everyone in New England is staying cool. Only 3 weeks of school left for the school in which I teach. Then 5 days in DC with my family. I can't wait!

Comment

Working...
              X