VIDEO: Exercise Advice Specific to Your MS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO: Exercise Advice Specific to Your MS

I just got through watching a dynamite video on exercise and MS, with a conclusion that will have you off of your couch and into exercise mode in no time. MS PT expert Herb Karpatkin details in his 37 minute presentation just how essential it is to find the right therapist and the right program for your level of disability. He addresses the biggest exercise hurdles (fatigue, heat, anyone?) and ways to overcome them. Best of all he gives lots of practical, hands-on advice--much of which I try to practice--that you can use today. Watch and learn. There's no telling what you'll be able to accomplish! I hope to collaborate with Herb in the future on articles for ActiveMSers and this makes for a great introduction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uP_N...ature=youtu.be
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

Herb definitely understands the benefits of exercise in battling MS. His message is right on the mark.

Comment

Excellent, a must view for PWMS!

Comment

A great video.

Comment

Right on the mark and much like our discussions
          in the forums. Amazing you will be collaborating with him. As usual, Thanks Dave.

Comment

I hope to get rolling with Herb in the new year. And welcome to the forum, fightback!
            Dave Bexfield
            ActiveMSers

Comment

Working...
            X