No announcement yet.

Discount coupon codes for cooling vests are available through our e-newsletter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discount coupon codes for cooling vests are available through our e-newsletter

Just wanted to give fellow ActiveMSers who do NOT get our newsletter that we often include discount coupon codes for various MS products in our newsletter. You can sign up for our newsletter at www.activemsers.org.

We do not publish coupon codes online as a courtesy to those companies providing us these discounts. They are reserved for people with MS, and restricting access prevents those trollers on Google just hunting for an easy discount.

BTW, through July 1, 2010, MSers can save up to 25% on some vests, a smokin' deal!
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

Discount code for Smart Scoot

I am about to buy the smart scoot and I have joined Activemsers to get the discount code. Where can I find this?

Comment

Michele, you'll immediately get an e-mail with the password. You have to join at www.ActiveMSers.org; it is not the same as registering here on the forum. Welcome!
      Dave Bexfield
      ActiveMSers

Comment

Bumping this up, as we still have another good month of hot temps in store. Cooling vests really help.
        Dave Bexfield
        ActiveMSers

Comment

Working...
        X