View Single Post
Old 01-08-2020, 04:24 PM
MS Yoda

Default Happy New Year

Happy New Year all and a happy new decade!

Thanks for the Yoga video Suebee. I can genuinely appreciate the mindfulness approach to many things we do, from social interaction to exercise to relaxation it really does seem to make a difference. My biggest problem is not using it often enough. Glad your with us.

And Teena Marie, happy to see you got what you wanted for Christmas - back in the pool. You have always been and continue to be a tremendous inspiration to me and I'm sure many others.

Veronica, you wear me out! You don't just participate do you, you take the extra step and get involved, nice work on the skiing. I'm going to get involved in a focus group for our own sports disability center soon. If anything comes of it I'll let you know. And rowing for core, the MSers nemesis, makes a lot of sense. Going to have to give that a try.

Nothing new here, in fact I'm getting bored with my routines. Still hitting the weight machines regularly and with good results, I am as strong as I have been in the last few years. I can beat the sideways eliptical machine although not every time. It shuts off after 30 minutes but sometimes I can do 30 minutes and a couple of extra seconds! And keeping up with my core exercises and yoga. My core is also as good as it's been in the last few years which isn't really saying much. I would love to get it stronger if I could.

Unlike Dave down there in sunny New Mexico, there's been no bike riding around here recently. We got a pretty good snow a couple of weeks ago and it has only just now mostly melted off of the roads and trails, however we're supposed to get another one tomorrow. But I know it's coming, the good weather that is, I can feel it in the air!

Hang in there everybody, we're off to another start,

Larry

Last edited by AMFADVENTURES; 01-08-2020 at 04:27 PM.