ActiveMSers Forums  

Go Back   ActiveMSers Forums > ActiveMSers.org Forums > Gear

Old 07-15-2009, 09:20 PM
Optimistic Misfit

Default H20 Sports!

Here's a great new toy - since we've gone there! I just rewarded myself for staying in the pool and staying with my workout with a waterproof case and ear-buds to swim while listening to my Ipod!

Here's the link: http://www.h2oaudio.com/
I bought one of the bundles that included the Ipod case, ear-buds, and extender that allows me to put it around my waist and on my back. I swim freestyle laps for 30-45 minutes at a time right now in intervals.

It's worked great! The ear-buds keep the water out. The volume has to be cranked up to combat the water sounds but it did not sound tinny at all. It's a little pricey but I've been saving up - it was a perfect reward. I was tired on Tuesday but I was excited about it and it got my booty to the pool!

I also swam a little faster and longer - I'd go an extra little bit to finish the song!!
Old 07-16-2009, 02:13 AM
Optimistic Misfit

Awesome! What a great reward - something for exercising that keeps you exercising!

I can't imagine wearing music while swimming (I don't when running, even on the tready), but I've heard rave reviews about this from the triathletes I know. Enjoy!