Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye

Hi Everyone,

I found out last week that my problems are due to autoimmune encephalitis and not MS. But I think this is a wonderful forum and hope the best for you all.

Take care,

Mark Thrasher (CvFactor)

Mark, thanks for all the great posts. Hope you breeze by every now and then, and we appreciate all of your contributions over the years. Best of luck!
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

Comment

CVfactor,
      I am glad your doctors were able to diagnose you and now you can get treatment which I hope will give you a full recovery! We will definitely miss you- I particularly liked your insight. I am always looking at alternative diagnoses for myself, hoping another disease treatment would be more helpful, or perhaps I do it as as a form of denial. I'm unsure. But I wish you the best. Of course there is some overlap with MS and your continued involvement with the forum I know is welcomed.

Comment

I had such an aggressive disabling attack at the start of my MS journey that I was labeled "atypical aggressive". Thankfully, I had awesome doctors who gave me everything but the kitchen sink and after a long time I am pretty functional now. But I do keep an eye out for alternative diseases (ones that can be cured are better). So I did see that standard guidelines for diagnosing Cvfactor's illness were first published at beginning of this year. I really hope many more people like CVFactor will benefit from the strides that are being
        made in treating neuro-dengernative disease. Amen.

New Guidelines

https://aealliance.org/app/uploads/p...ora_5_63_1.pdf

Comment

Working...
        X