Off to HealtheVoices! You can follow the conference virtually

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off to HealtheVoices! You can follow the conference virtually

I'll be in Dallas for arguably the best health conference for advocates in the world. This is my fourth year attending, and I am humbled and honored to have been invited again. The people who attend—representing myriad diseases and health conditions—are all superstars. And the MS representatives are great as always. Google their names and you'll find them on your fave platforms.

Cathy Chester
    Mary Pettigrew
    Jackie Zimmerman
    Teresa Johnson
    Danny Van Leeuwen

I'll be bringing up the rear and causing chaos as usual. Open mic night is going to be a hoot and I've got a slot. Oh boy. I'll have stories! -D

Join Us In Celebrating
    Five Years of HealtheVoices!

Social media shapes the way people make decisions about healthcare, and online health advocates are at the forefront of this movement. In an effort to connect, support and further empower the online health advocate community, Janssen created HealtheVoices – a groundbreaking leadership conference created exclusively for those using social platforms to advocate for themselves and their communities. Now in its fifth year, the annual HealtheVoices Conference will take place April 12-14, 2019 in Dallas, Texas. Thank you to all who applied!

Looking to participate from home? Be sure to follow us at @HealtheVoices on Twitter and Instagram using #HealtheVoices19 to learn more about how you can join the event virtually! Check out #HealtheVoicesLIVE for exclusive content and livestreams of the sessions, topics and speakers that interest you most, live from the conference floor.

https://www.healthevoices.com/
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers
Working...
X