Tri-ing to keep training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Jill,

Hope everything is a go for this weekend. Just wanted to wish you luck.

Larry

Comment

So Jill, how did it go?

Larry

Comment

Hi Jill,

Hope you had a good race. Let us know how it went. Can't wait to hear all the details.

Jim

Comment

@fallis00

I can relate to feeling doubtful and discouraged about the way MS has changed my abilities on the bike. I've had to rethink my expectations a bit. I don't know what your goals are but hopefully you can rally your spirits around the love of biking that got you on two wheels in the first place.

...\O/...
          Liv__Well
          ..../\.......

My Two Numb Feet - An MS Diary

Comment

Originally posted by fallis00
            I am dealing with a lot of doubt now with biking and my MS. I am lucky to not be very physically affected, but I am discovering some subtly ways that MS is affecting my ability. I have been getting pretty discouraged lately.
            Livewell said it perfectly, don't be afraid to rethink your expectations.

I've been riding for about 10 years now and even though the MS continues to affect me in some ways, to this day, I can still find areas where I see improvement.

It's those positives that confirm for me that physical exercise is one of the best things we can do for ourselves. And the bike is a great way to exercise.

Comment

Working...
            X