Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TEDx by Active MSer Stephanie Butler! Do you want to deny, cope or thrive, she asks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TEDx by Active MSer Stephanie Butler! Do you want to deny, cope or thrive, she asks

Stephanie is awesome, and I'm proud to call her a friend. She runs the fantastic website www.justkeepsmyelin.com that educates and empowers fellow MSers, and she is working to get us closer to a cure.

Her recent TEDx speech was dynamite and I hope all of you can take time to watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuLOT6GsAxw

Check out her bio, too, from iConquerMS:

Stephanie Butler, RN, BSN, CCRN, MSCN

Stephanie Butler is a Neurosurgical ICU nurse who was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis at the age of 25. Shortly after being diagnosed, Stephanie realized that she could use her experiences as a patient to make a difference in the lives of others. She earned her certification as a Multiple Sclerosis Certified Nurse and started working in an MS Center. Her blog, www.justkeepsmyelin.com, offers a unique perspective on multiple sclerosis from both a healthcare provider’s point of view, and through the eyes of a person living with the disease every day. Her mission is to bring compassion, humor, and a deeper understanding of MS to anyone who reads it. She also writes for MultipleSclerosis.net, and serves on the Political Advocacy Committee of the New Jersey Metro Chapter of the MS Society. She currently attends Rutgers University where she is completing her graduate degree as a Nurse Practitioner.
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

And, BTW, we both work on iConquerMS. If you haven't registered as a patient: www.iconquerms.org
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

Comment

Brava, Stephanie! I watched this with my two thumbs up for you!
      Be thankful. Dream Big. Never Give Up.

Comment

Working...
      X