MEMBERS: New cooling vest coupon codes have been added

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MEMBERS: New cooling vest coupon codes have been added

Three new vest companies have been added to our exclusive ActiveMSers discounts: First Line Technology, Coolture, and TechNiche International join Glacier Tek, Polar Products and Arctic Heat in offering special coupon codes. We thank all of the manufacturers who are participating.

Get your coupon codes in our Members Only forum and save up to 20% on cooling vests and other products:
    http://forums.activemsers.org/showthread.php?t=585

Not a member? Join at www.ActiveMSers.org. Forgot the password for getting into the forum? (NOTE: it is NOT your login password.) Looking at our T-shirt might jog your memory.
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

coupon code for Coolture

Are there any coupons for Coolture vests?

Todd

Comment

Yup, Todd. Follow the above instructions.
      Dave Bexfield
      ActiveMSers

Comment

Hi Dave,
        I'm new member... I am grateful this exists and also looking to access the coupons. I followed directions and yet do not have the password other than login. The link provided is not taking me to a live site… would you help me please? My cognition & body are significantly affected by the heat… Even simple directions are difficult to execute… I truly appreciate your help, Donna

Comment

Hey Donna, sorry for the dead link. Try again.
          Dave Bexfield
          ActiveMSers

Comment

Hi David,
            thank you but I'm not able to figure out a password to the forum....
            45 minutes countless attempts.... including your cryptic clue....ms t shirt? aiyyyeee! Please help! after the coupon.

Kindly,
            Donna

Comment

please remove the password requirement from members only forum if there is no logical, easy way to acquire a pw.
              2 days of concentrated effort..... I'm not a cranky ms'r. Just suffering from heat intolerance, intractable pain and every penny counts. Can't get to those coupons! Please help!
              Thank you Dave.
              Kindly Donna
              Last edited by Tishtiger; 06-14-2018, 01:40 PM.

Comment

I tracked down the issue, Donna. You signed up on our main site but there was no e-mail registered, so all the welcome e-mails bounced. I grabbed your email from your forum registration, no worries. You should have gotten your welcome email now and I'm really sorry for all the trouble! Welcome!
                Dave Bexfield
                ActiveMSers

Comment

Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank hank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Dave

Comment

Working...
                  X