Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uh oh, I'm now contributing to MultipleSclerosis.net (tried to warn their readers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uh oh, I'm now contributing to MultipleSclerosis.net (tried to warn their readers)

"Introductions are always a bit awkward, sorta like a bro hug. You are not really sure what you’re getting into, and woe are the hugger and huggie who aren’t on the same page."

That was the start of my warning to all www.MultipleSclerosis.net readers in my first article for them. And tucked in there for members of Active MSers: an announcement that could shape our futures. That is, if I can pull it off. You guys know: don't doubt me.

https://multiplesclerosis.net/living...introductions/
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

I had a friend call from out of state just to say that was the first time he had ever seen a constipation metaphor. Makes me proud. I almost told him how much I strained coming up with that, and then thought better of it....
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

Comment

bwahahahahhahaa... Dave... you never fail to make me laugh.
      girl1dir =)

Comment

Had to read this to get to the metaphor....

...the mention of the constipation metaphor forced me to read this. Just had to. Ok, would probably have read it anyway.

Trust that getting up to the Sun Temple at Machu Picchu on your backside will make it into the book and of course the movie.

If need advice on easiest way to get to Antarctica, look me up

Comment

Working...
        X