Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SNEAK PREVIEW: New rollator/walker breaks every mold, actually cool (really!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SNEAK PREVIEW: New rollator/walker breaks every mold, actually cool (really!)

I know this is going to sound crazy, but the Alinker is a brand new walker/rollator that even folks who don't need assistance will want to use. It's that cool. Look for it to hit the market in August of 2014, but it might be a bit before it hits the States.

Here's the story behind its development:

Alinker™ founder Barbara Alink, a designer and humanitarian, was inspired to design this incredible new vehicle after her mother, who had begun to experience mobility limitations, shared with Barbara that she would use a rollator/walker “over my dead body!” This motivated Barbara to design a mobility vehicle that is not only more functional than the conventional vehicles available; it’s non-stigmatizing, attractive and great fun!
    Watch the video and read more here!

http://www.thealinker.com/

Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

A version is available to test!

In the Netherlands.
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

Comment

Just got word. The Alinker is US bound! Must. Test. Soon!
      Dave Bexfield
      ActiveMSers

Comment

Chatted with the founders of the Alinker for a half hour the other day and it looks like one will be available for testing in a few weeks. There is also a large shipment due to arrive in North America in November and they are taking preorders now. Exciting! I'll keep everyone posted.

http://thealinker.com/
        Dave Bexfield
        ActiveMSers

Comment

Got confirmation the Alinker will be shipped for testing within a week or so. Should be darn interesting.
          Dave Bexfield
          ActiveMSers

Comment

I would love to test one for you in the UK if they turn up here!

Best

Pam

Comment

In testing!
              Dave Bexfield
              ActiveMSers

Comment

This thing looks soooo cool. I admit I am a bit concerned about the slight up/downhills we see around town though!

Comment

Got stopped by a security guard at a museum. "Halt, do you need that to walk?" "Yes." "Never seen one. Never mind, very cool."
                  Dave Bexfield
                  ActiveMSers

Comment

Very cool!! I'm interested😊.

Comment

Working...
                    X