Film When I Walk to air on PBS June 23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Film When I Walk to air on PBS June 23

The movie has been getting solid reviews. I look forward to seeing it. Check your local listings for the time, and I'll try to bump this up when the date gets closer as a reminder. -Dave

When I Walk Storyline

In 2006, 25-year-old Jason DaSilva was on vacation at the beach with family when, suddenly, he fell down. He couldn't get back up. His legs had stopped working; his disease could no longer be ignored. Just a few months earlier doctors had told him that he had multiple sclerosis, which could lead to loss of vision and muscle control, as well as a myriad of other complications. Jason tried exercise to help cope, but the problem only worsened. After his dispiriting fall on the beach, he turned to his Mom, who reminded him that, despite his disease, he was still a fortunate kid who had the opportunity to pursue the things he loved most: art and filmmaking. Jason picked up the camera, turned it on his declining body, and set out on a worldwide journey in search of healing, self-discovery, and love.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1395808/
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

When I Walk

Dave ... I've looked on the 23rd and Caitlin said it was on the 25th, but I didn't find it there either

Have you identified when it will be showing?

Thanks friend!
    Lisa

Comment

I have found a listing for PBS channel 9.1 6/26/2014 @ 6:30AM AND 12:30PM.

Comment

PBS channels and schedule

I don't think there is any human alive who fully understands how PBS structures its schedule! I did see on a listing for the Baltimore area for June 23 at 10:00pm, for the DC area (but only a PBS cable channel) on Sunday June 29 at 10:30pm. Other places at different times and day - stayed glued to your local PBS channel's schedule. I have also read that it will be available via streaming (via PBS) after it has been viewed on PBS stations.

Comment

I watched it online at www.pbs.org/pov their "Point of View" page.

...\O/...
          Liv__Well
          ..../\.......

My Two Numb Feet - An MS Diary

Comment

Working...
          X