Triple Tread Trike designed by MSer for MSers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triple Tread Trike designed by MSer for MSers

This is an interesting take on a three wheeler. Far more upright, but with canted wheels for stability and a planned power assist. I'll be interested to see how it all comes together. - Dave

The TT Trike has an unconventional yet dynamic design and uses an innovative steering and suspension system for its two front wheels. Utilising the principles of Ackerman steering and our innovative suspension system keeps you in control over multiple terrains.

We are introducing a battery supported model, which offers assistance on tough climbs and helps on the return journey when the symptoms of fatigue are setting in.

http://www.tripletread.com/
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

This is what I'm looking for. I want to be upright.

Thanks for this.

Teena Marie

Comment

Availability of TT Trike

Does "we are introducing" mean this TT Trike will be available for purchase soon?

Comment

Not entirely, but we'll see if they update me. They should see traffic coming from here, wonder "what the heck?" and then reach out.
        Dave Bexfield
        ActiveMSers

Comment

I am new to this site and to my MS diagnosis.My name is Marjorie and I am definitely interested in this bike. I have primary progressive MS and finally had to stop working as a nurse manger of an emergency room in Jan 2014. I went from the super busy, a personality, dawn to bedtime person - to being home alone 9 hours a day with 3 dogs. I miss not being able to do the outdoor activities I normally did. At present I have to use a cane and my mobility is severely affected and I spend most of my days on one floor of my house. I would love to find out more about this bike , cost etc. My dogs have kept me sane but I miss being able to take them for walks, this bike would enable me to take them so I am super excited. Marjorie Milliken

Comment

Working...
          X