• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which cooling vest and how do they work

Hi
    This question is about cooling vests.
    I am unsure of exact way of cooling.
    Do you wet the vest as well as the inserts?
    I am looking at the TechKewl Industrial vest or the ArcticHeat Phase change cool vest, at this stage.
    My husband and I have bought some rural land and are looking at building a small house pretty much by ourselves. I have MS and I want to be some help so I know I will need cooling items. I am unsure which way to go. I would appreciate any help you can give.

I have had a good experience with the Polar Products phase change vests. The vests are well built and comfortable. Polar Products is a great company to deal with. I have both the ice packs and the phase change packs. I only use the ice pack when I am really overheated and need to cool down quick. The phase change packs are great to use when you are going to be away from the house long enough to have to change them out a couple of times, since they “freeze” at 58 degrees you only need ice water to refreeze them. Hope it helps, Mike

Comment

Lynn, I trust you've seen my overview and tests at www.activemsers.org. I expect to have another test ready to publish at the end of this month and have included the TechKewl. Stay tuned!
      Dave Bexfield
      ActiveMSers

Comment

Working...
      X