REVIEW: Wrap Me Cool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REVIEW: Wrap Me Cool

I was sent a cooling wrap the other day, so I'll give it a whirl and let you know! -D

WrapMeCool

Wraps and Neck Scarves made of fine 100% natural cotton and designed to be worn damp to provide instant cooling.
    • cools without clinging to the skin.
    • stylish, versatile and suitable for all ages.
    • a practical and discreet way to manage heat related stresses.
    • retains cooling properties for long periods.
    • easily re-dampened using any water source.
    https://wrapmecool.com/

Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

This weekend will be in the 90s. We'll see how the wraps work in the field, namely in a soccer stadium. I'll report back!
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

Comment

Unfortunately, we bailed on our last outdoor event (too damn hot), so the review is still in process. I heard Dr Gretchen (the PT with a new in-house exercise program that I'll share with y'all) tried it and really like it. Very sheer and lightweight, almost see-through.
      Dave Bexfield
      ActiveMSers

Comment

I've been meaning to swing back to this topic and it slipped off the front burner!

Laura and I have been using the wraps for our porch pandemic get togethers for a little relief during the heat of the summer. And we both have to agree, they work great, at least in the arid Southwest.

Used like a wrap/shawl, they provide up to 2 hours of cooling. Just wet, wring, and wrap. Completely unfurled, the wraps cover more of the body, but they also dry far quicker. This experience will certainly be different from someone living in Atlanta, so I'd be interested to hear what people in more humid climes have to say. But here in ABQ? Recommended!
        Dave Bexfield
        ActiveMSers

Comment

BTW, they also look pretty fashionable. But I will say even though I *tried* to look like a model, Laura looks a bit sexier...

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 1 photos.
          Dave Bexfield
          ActiveMSers

Comment

Working...
          X