Theraband Workout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theraband Workout

Here's a strength workout with flexible bands that you can do seated. It was linked to a "MS News Today" email newsletter that I subscribe to.

My PT has often given me theraband exercises to target weak areas.

http://kristinmcgee.com/theraband-workout
    Last edited by LivWell; 07-28-2017, 11:44 AM.

...\O/...
    Liv__Well
    ..../\.......

My Two Numb Feet - An MS Diary

livwell, thanks for the link to the theraband exercises! Gonna try them out. I had no idea you can do curls and crunches at same time! (i might have to modify that one )

Comment

Livwell

Yes, thanks for the site!! I had no idea that you could use the bands for so many exercises. I'll be sure to give it a try, and it will be easy to travel with a few bands and get a workout while visiting my inlaws.

Comment

Theraband workout video

Thanks for that link! I think therabands are great, easy on the joints, while building strength.

Comment

It's amazing how something so simple can be so effective. My physical therapist used them with me.

I found a flex band at a sports store that has handles. It came with a loop that you slip onto the band and then put over the top of a door, close the door and voila! all set for an upper body workout. Between the door and the side door frame work too.

I do all the at home exercise with my floor fan on to help me stay cool. 🏋🏼

...\O/...
          Liv__Well
          ..../\.......

My Two Numb Feet - An MS Diary

Comment

Working...
          X