ActiveMSers Forums  

Go Back   ActiveMSers Forums > ActiveMSers.org Forums > Dave's SCT Journey

Old 05-23-2018, 06:31 PM

Dave, we need to be patient! I am now 9 months with Ocrevus and I am getting slowly better.
First, all the things that donít show like cog fog, fatigue and less bad days. This month my walking is really starting to improve and my family noticed it. To be franc my spasticity got worse few weeks after my second 1/2 infusion that I have to double on the baclofene. from here I got better.
Yesterday I was at the PT doing the regular pulling of my left leg away from my right
and we could believe it when my leg moved without resistance. I gain 10 degrees, No torture.!
I know we are all different and at different stages but It is the first time that I can tell a drug is slowing the beast. Letís hope everyone can get some benefits. Alain
Old 06-01-2018, 01:58 PM
Dave @ ActiveMSers

Thanks Alain! I'm patient(ish). Since I've already had a few Rituxan infusions, which is similar to Ocrevus, by fall it will mean 2 years on drug and potentially decision time. Fingers crossed! I'm always optimistic.
Old 06-02-2018, 06:17 PM

Sorry Dave, I forgot that you were on Rituxan before! FYI I saw my doc yesterday and ask him if other patients was feeling better after a year on O and he say not really!! But that most his patients are stable and no ones had new lesion and no need of MRI for a while. So will see in 6 or 12 months if I am the lucky one or it is just in my head? He tested my walking speed at 11 secs and it was 13 secs 1 1/2 year ago !?
To be continued. Alain