Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New online community for MSers!

Hi everyone,

My name is Kate Milliken and I’ve had RRMS since 2006. In 2009, I made a documentary about my journey that I put online at www.katescounterpane.com. I threw out my story in the most emotionally honest way I could and since creating it, I’ve had over 50,000 unique visitors view the site and still get 2-3 phone calls a week from people with MS wanting to talk about it. This, along with my own experiences, has made one thing very clear: as a community, we need a better way to connect not only by our individual experiences, but how we’re feeling about them.

For over a year I’ve been working on a solution and it is here: http://igg.me/p/321295/x/2190745

This is a link to an Indiegogo campaign that gives you a full explanation of what I am doing. It would be so valuable to me if you take a look and PASS IT ON! Facebook, Twitter, your MS friends outside this forum. To be successful, I need to spread the word and inform as many people in the MS community as I can. Keep in mind, I am creating this tool for people living with MS, but also for their caregivers and supporters too because we all are affected and all have amazing stories to tell.

Please also sign up on my landing page at signup.mycounterpane.com so you will be sure to receive the initial version when it is launched. I will be back to this forum to keep you updated and welcome any thoughts.

My email is katescounterpane@gmail.com should you want to contact me directly.

I'm deeply grateful.

Kate Milliken

Good luck with your website, Kate.

I just had to comment on this absolutely weird coincidence. Having never heard the word "counterpane" before, tonight on another forum I read the poem The Land of Counterpane by Robert Louis Stevenson, and now here is the story again.

Comment

Working...
    X