Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom ActiveMSers Tri/Cycle Kits!! Interested?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom ActiveMSers Tri/Cycle Kits!! Interested?

Our resident pro triathlete Kelly Williamson and her lead sponsor Zoot have generously offered to design and create custom ActiveMSers apparel kits for triathletes and cyclists. Better still, Zoot has offered to provide them essentially at cost, far below retail (less than $100 for a top/short combo!). Who's game? Trying to gauge interest. We need two dozen commitments to make this work. Post below or e-mail me at dave@activemsers.org. Thanks!
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

Bam, three members have already committed! Hopefully we can reach 24 and make this a reality. So cool.
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

Comment

Five more have expressed interest. 8 so far, 1/3 of the way there. Sweet.
      Dave Bexfield
      ActiveMSers

Comment

This is not my kind of gear but if you're short, I can commit and give it to someone else.

Teena Marie

Comment

Team Active MSers

Finally, Team "ActiveMSers" is born!!!

I've been waiting years!

Thanks Dave and Kelly, I will proudly wear this.

(Is there a swim skin for TM?)

Comment

Silly me, I can wear the T shirt to and from the beach! I'm in, Dave.

Teena Marie

Comment

I'll join, too.

Comment

Hey all - Thanks for your interest in these, you can rest assured they'll be great quality as Zoot does really good work. It is nice to see some solid interest! I think it'd be really awesome to see ActiveMSers logo'ed kits in action at events, and also just out and about! We'll keep y'all posted on progress of these.

Comment

Thanks so much, Kelly and Dave. Let us know when you need the coin.

Teena Marie

Comment

We have about a dozen commitments so far, so we are getting closer. I'll probably need to ping each of you for more details as we get closer. Stay tuned. I'll make sure this happens!
                    Dave Bexfield
                    ActiveMSers

Comment

I think we'll have enough interest to move forward! Here are the options for gear. We need to order a minimum of six items in any one category (e.g., six men's ultra cycling jersey). Thoughts? We'll do our best to honor requests, but if only one person wants a tri bib (for example), those may not get ordered. I'll also put a notice in our next newsletter.

http://zootsports.com/custom
                      Dave Bexfield
                      ActiveMSers

Comment

Hi there - I just found this forum! I was dx'ed last fall after a major exacerbation and have been working since then to get back to a more active and healthier me. A few weeks ago I ran my first half marathon since being dx'ed and while I'm still not "fast" I shaved 5 minutes off of my PR.

Now it is time to get back on the bike and train for some cycling events I've signed up for this summer. I'd love to ride in an Active MS'er kit to bring more awareness both to the disease and to the fact that it doesn't mean we have to stop doing the things we love. I would be interested in women's cycling jersey & shorts. Please let me know how I can get in on the order.

Comment

I expressed interest via email. I would love to Run, Bike and Tri as an active MSer.

Comment

Working...
                          X