DePaul researchers need our help in study about fatigue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DePaul researchers need our help in study about fatigue

I was contacted by DePaul University researchers about a study they are doing on fatigue. Their team needs help gathering data for a research project differentiating presentations of fatigue and symptomatology in lupus, multiple sclerosis, cancer and myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome. "We are looking to recruit individuals with these illnesses to complete a self-report questionnaire online. This project has been IRB approved."

They could really use input from MSers and I said I would do what I could to spread the word.

----------------

DePaul University researchers invite persons with ME, CFS, MS, Lupus, and Cancer to participate in a voluntary research study to determine which symptoms may be commonly experienced by individuals in multiple fatiguing illness groups, and which symptoms may be unique to each illness. Participation includes completion of a confidential online questionnaire, which takes approximately 45 minutes to complete.

Eligibility Criteria:

Adults at least 18 years of age

• Must be able to read or speak English

• Have a diagnosis of Multiple Sclerosis, Lupus Erythematosus, Cancer, Myalgic Encephalomyelitis, or Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.

If you are interested in participating, follow this link to access the survey: https://redcap.is.depaul.edu/surveys/?s=d9gSMwkGsW
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers
Working...
X