Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cooling Vest as a gift, am I making a mistake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cooling Vest as a gift, am I making a mistake?

My mother has been living with MS for many years now and is coming to visit me in sunny California. Recently she has been having some heat related flare ups which have probably been agitated by some post surgery recovery and I think she's nervous about this adventure. For years she has talked about wanting a cooling vest and I thought it could be a wonderful surprise for when she arrives. Realizing personal preferences weighs heavily in the decisions and after extensive research (thank you for your reviews) I have a pretty good idea of which vest to purchase BUT I can't help but wonder if I am being presumptuous. Any suggestions?

I think if I ask her first she will say "no" it's too much money, but my mom is the best in the world and I just want her to feel comfortable and confident in living an active lifestyle. Both on her vacation and at home. Does anyone on here have any insight? All input would be welcomed

I think that sounds like a really wonderful gift. Probably one of those things that she needs/wants, but won't buy for herself! IMHO, great idea!
    Lauren aka Polaris
    Facebook
    North Star Photo FB Page
    North Star Photo Etsy Shop

Comment

cooling vest for sale

I am selling a standard adult white Glacier Tek cooling vest: worn once (too bulky for Nia - aerobic dance; have upgraded to another vest. Cools fine, though, and easy to maintain and use.). I live in New Mexico. Half price, or best offer: $90 for the vest, including the cooling pack; $65 for a spare cooling pack. Plus shipping.

mamaharp@centurylink.net

Comment

Which vest are you going to buy? Just wondering since I am starting my research on buying one.

Comment

Thank you all for the input. I am thinking about getting her the StandardBasic Cooling Vest from FirstLine, hoping it will suit her needs.

Comment

Working...
          X