Trouble writing because of wonky MS hands? This pen may help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble writing because of wonky MS hands? This pen may help

My writing has gotten pretty piss-poor lately, but there may be tricks to help, like this pen for disabled hands. I'm getting my 3-pack from Amazon tomorrow. Interested to see how much it helps. -D

The original PenAgain features an ergonomic wishbone-shaped body with a finger cradle that will take your writing straight into the comfort zone. The dynamic "tripod" design encourages a proper writing position that will keep hand fatigue and writer's cramp at bay. Whether you are left or right handed, this pen will work for you for everything from writing a check to penning your next novel. Particularly good for young students, innovative PenAgain enables focus on content rather than pengrip or writing speed, which means neater writing and better grades. Revolutionize the way you write with this assorted color 3-pack, which contains pens in red, blue and neon green. For total convenience, Baumgartens PenAgain is both retractable and refillable and has an all-purpose clip.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

Hey Dave, was wondering if this pen helped any for your writing?

Comment

Somewhat. The problem is that they are ballpoint pens and require more pressure. So better, but not fantastic. My writing is more legible, for sure.
      Dave Bexfield
      ActiveMSers

Comment

Working...
      X