Request: MSers needed for research

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request: MSers needed for research

I got this recently. I completed the quick survey and we'll see if they need my additional help. Thought I would pass it along. -D

To whom it may concern,

My name is Rosie Barraza, I am reaching out to you from The Henne Group to see if it would be possible to share an opportunity with your MS community? You may have seen our postings on social media and heard from us previously. We aim to reach out to as many individuals suffering from MS as possible.

We are a research company based in San Francisco with over 30 years of experience conducting focus group interviews and in-depth interviews. In an effort to gain a better understanding of Multiple Sclerosis, we are looking for individuals who might be interested in participating in future studies about MS. These studies about MS may be in the form of telephone interviews, focus groups, or online surveys. Anyone interested can sign up to be notified about studies only having to do with Multiple Sclerosis.

We are not selling anything most of our studies are paid.

We hope you can share this link and phone number with your community.

You can follow this link to sign up online: http://bit.ly/THGMSstudy

If you have any questions you may call 415 -348 -2936

Please let me know if you can help or if you have any questions.

Thank you
    Rosie K. Barraza
    Project Coordinator
    The Henne Group
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

Research

Thank you Dave! I have also replied and we shall see if I am chosen to be a guinea pig. Will gladly post if they respond.

Comment

Working...
    X