Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Art work for the back of a cooling vest

Hello all,

I was just looking at all of the t-shirts that have been made up for the movement. I love them all. I am looking for a fellow MSer to come up with something that I can have put on the back of 2 cooling vests. I would like it to show our goal/struggle and not offend anyone. It should be somewhat simple as it is incorporated into the vest. I was origional going to use the MS is BS logo but my wife pointed out that it may offend some people. I like the black and white art drawings but I don't know how they will translate on an orange vest. If anyone would like to help out give me a pm and we can go from there. I want to thank everyone in advance for your help.

It just came to me. I need something to go with the words " I AM MS ". I would love something powerfull. I hope somone is willing to do this. The vests will be worn at all of my spoting events as well as my training. Also for just going out and enjoying the outdoors. Thanks!

Comment

I know someone out there is willing to help me. I am suposed to send the artwork in at the end of the week so I can get a firm quote on the vests.

Please I realy need your help

Comment

Working...
      X