started again--- pain!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• started again--- pain!!!

Hello, I restarted exercising and am going to Curves and started therapeutic horseback riding (I used to ride) last month. The second is OK but my celf was aching since I had to stretch that one more to get my heel down and counteract "foot drop" in a way.

But Curves/ After my 3rd time, my muscles are killing me in spots - I have fibromyalgia as well and this hit me hard. I can easily do the workout, but the muscle pain all over is debilitating and i had to cancel a session yesterday and not try to work through it. Heat would help here-- fibro likes it, but not the MS!

I do not want to quit-- but will this get better? I do not take MS meds right now either- bad side effects.

Thank you!
    Kim

p.s. heat at Curves and outside was not an issue and I did try to keep stretching!

Massage will help the muscle pain a lot! My sister is a massage therapist and I call her every time my muscles sieze up and nothing I try eases it. And its just nice getting massaged!

Comment

Pain- massage

Originally posted by KristaH View Post
      Massage will help the muscle pain a lot! My sister is a massage therapist and I call her every time my muscles sieze up and nothing I try eases it. And its just nice getting massaged!
      It gets pricey here in NY-- and can add up. My health plan right now will not pay. One calf is the worst so maybe they can charge by body part, lol!

Comment

Maybe try going to the massage school and getting one of the students to practice on you. Just a thought!

Comment

Working...
        X