Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A blunt discussion: how I failed to drop the "kids" off at the pool. Yikes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A blunt discussion: how I failed to drop the "kids" off at the pool. Yikes!

Yep, sh*t happens. Here's the link to my raw and uncensored blog on the subject.

http://00634ca.netsolhost.com/blog/?p=43
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

I HATE when that happens! I've learned to carry clean pants and underwear in the diaper bag. Not just for my daughter but myself as well. The baby wipes come in handy too! I think I can deal with the incontinence better than I can the loss of bowel control. But when ya gotta go ya gotta go and nothing can stop it.

Comment

Finally, some honest people!

When this happened to me (Once in the car with my teenage daughter, once inside the restroom door at work) I was mortified! Dr.'s told me this was rare and constipation was more common. So I was not only embarrassed but didn't know what to do. Thankfully, as my MS progressed, this has gotten better. Now I have the problem we are supposed to have

Comment

Thanks for the comments and advice. To be safe, I'll make sure I have an extra pair of ski pants when I take to the slopes. I'll also stash a change of clothes in the trunk of each car. I expect it will happen again, so I might as well put my Boy Scout hat on and be prepared.

Funny thing is, it's usually constipation for me. So when it's time to drop the kids off at the pool, it's usually an entire swimming team! Oh, poo humor. Gotta love it.
        Dave Bexfield
        ActiveMSers

Comment

Working...
        X