Things to take?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things to take?

Hi All, can anyone shed some light on their experiences with any of the following in relation to exercise?

1. Aspirin

2. Ampyra

3. Cannabis Oil

Just wondering as their are so many conflicting opinions!

My experiences

Aspirin - I take 2 before most workouts. It seems to make a positive difference.

Ampyra - I was on this but my BP got elevated. I had never had high blood pressure before and can only tie it to this. It seemed to help with spasticity, but not worth the risk for me.

Cannabis - I have used CBD and this works great to alleviate back pain and spasticity. I don't really take pot recreationally, but have had very good results with CBD. I did get brief dizzy spells a couple of times. So I wouldn't operate heavy machinery or do surgery, but for exercise or golf I use often.

Comment

Thanks Hondo- so how much aspirin do you take before a workout? And how much time before a workout do you take it?
      Also, so the cannabis oil helps you with exercise? When and how do you take that before exercise? You won’t be too ‘buzzed’ while working out?

Comment

I forgot to ask everyone about the safety of Aspirin. Is it safe for MSers to take?

Comment

Aspirin - I take 2 aspirin 15-30 minutes before exercising.

Cannabis - I don't take cannabis oil, I take CBD pills or edibles. CBD is the non-psychoactive part of pot, with little or no THC. THC is the chemical component of pot that gets you high.

Comment

And you find the aspirin helps? Like how so? Sorry but this aspirin thing was unknown to me until recently...

Comment

Working...
            X