Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interviewing NHL star Bryan Bickell on his MS diagnosis. What should I ask?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interviewing NHL star Bryan Bickell on his MS diagnosis. What should I ask?

Hey gang, I'll be interviewing Bryan Bickell Wednesday. I've got a ton of questions I plan to ask, but wanted to know if there were any particular questions you wanted me to shoot his way. And, as you all know, nothing is off the table when I start rattling my mouth. He might roll his eyes and refuse to answer, but I'll ask. Oh yeah, I'll ask.

Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

Yes, a question!

Dave, I do have a question. It is one I've wanted to ask other athletes with MS - how specifically is training or exercise different with a body with MS than before? Both physically and psychologically. I want real quantifiable tangible answers that I can use to tell myself that even a top athlete can be humbled by this disease but has found ways to keep going.. ....

Comment

Interview went well! They should be sending me the audio and/or transcript to share with you all. I was able to ask most of your questions, including yours Suebee. I even used your handle. - D
      Dave Bexfield
      ActiveMSers

Comment

The interview is up on YouTube! Hope I didn't make too much of a fool of myself.

https://youtu.be/VptiNH_Ywb0
        Dave Bexfield
        ActiveMSers

Comment

CNN Anchor next?!?!

Dave,
          Thanks for posting the interview with Bickell. How cool that he doesn't even seem to comprehend the word "frustration" as it relates to living with MS?!? His attitude is definitely one of a champion and one to I'll try to follow....

Nice score getting an interview with Bickell's neurologist, Dr. Vartainian, too. Dr. Vartainain is a top notch guy. I'd love to hear more about the new advances in MS research if you get a chance to interview him again.

So, gonna set your sights on CNN? Maybe a segment with Dr. Gupta????

Comment

Dave,
            Just had a chance to catch your interview with Bryan Bickel. That was really well done. Nice job....well nice job...until you mentioned being a Cap's fan (LOL)...

Comment

Working...
            X