Measure the age of your brain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Measure the age of your brain

My dad sent this along to me. Sort of addictive and a good way work work out your gray matter. I'm 40 and scored a 33 on the first go. I think I can get into the 20s; I missed a few easy ones (but got a couple hard ones). Read the instructions below, as they are in Chinese in the link.

Procedure of Flash Fabrica Game:

1. Touch 'start'

2. Wait for the countdown (3, 2, 1).

3. Circled numbers will flash on the screen and then disappear. The circles will remain. Click the circles starting from the smallest number to the largest.

4. At the end of game, the computer will tell you how old your brain is.

Good luck!

http://flashfabrica.com/f_learning/brain/brain.html
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

Twenty-seven on the first try. Darn I feel old now. Being as I am procrastinating from studying for my mid-term tomorrow by doing this, I might try it again, though...

P.S. Dave, you can't give me any more you-know-what about not visiting/ posting in the forums! Ha!
    Sarah Cady

Comment

27!? For someone in their early 20s? Actually, I think the best score you can get is in the mid/upper 20s. It's not like you can ace the test and get a brain age of 4, because that would be kind of silly. "Woo-hoo, I have a brain like a four year old!" So don't feel bad, SC. You are just wise beyond your years.

And it's about time you got off the couch and posted!
      Dave Bexfield
      ActiveMSers

Comment

I got 38 on the first try and 32 on the second. I'm really 58. Not bad. I definitely gets easier the second time.

Comment

grrr

Okay, two months later and I'm 4 years older already! (31 now) Darn time flies. I had Giovanni do it -- he got 20 right away with no problem. Now how am I going to convince him he's not superior at everything?! Grrr.
          Sarah Cady

Comment

Gender Biased

ROFLMAO.....I won't even reveal my score. All I can say is for those of use "spatially challenged" folks (Usually female). That game is very gender biased. Hmmmm...did that excuse work??

Kimberly
            http://myjourneywithms-kimberly.blogspot.com/
            Kimberly

http://myjourneywithms-kimberly.blogspot.com/

Comment

27 feels young!

I just got 27! yippee! I am fast approaching my 30th bday so anything that keeps me in my 20s makes me smile :-)

Comment

I got a 23 on this one on the second try and 27 my first attempt...my significant other, without MS, got 36/35. I always thought he only pays attention to half of everything.

If only I could remember everything on my grocery list even when it is in front of me...now that would be something!
                Joy
                fides quaerens intellectum

Comment

Working...
                X