Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIRTUAL: Emerging Therapies in MS (AUG 14)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIRTUAL: Emerging Therapies in MS (AUG 14)

Doc Schapiro is a guru in the field. Ask him anything. Bug him about BG-12. What he thinks about the true risk of taking Tysabri (is there that much with all the new testing?). Heck, even ask him about my treatment, the pluses and the minuses and is there a future with limited funding? I'll be on vaca, so I'll miss it, grr. But if you have the opportunity, this is one not to miss. - Dave

Thank you for your interest in the Can Do MS Webinar Series!

Please take a moment to complete the registration for the Emerging Therapies in MS webinar.

An email will be sent to the email address you provide with instructions on how to login to view and hear the webinar.

Meeting Description:
    It is an exciting time in the development of new therapies for the treatment of multiple sclerosis. This month's special webinar focuses on Emerging Therapies in MS and is presented by Randall Schapiro, MD, FAAN. Dr. Schapiro will discuss areas of research in MS including treatments and symptom management.

There will also be a question and answer period with Dr. Schapiro where participants can submit their questions.

This comprehensive program will be archived on the Can Do MS website: www.mscando.org. You will be able to watch it your convenience if you’re unable to attend live.

Date: Tue, Aug 14, 2012
    Time: 08:00 PM EDT
    Duration: 1 hour
    Host(s): Melanie McKinney

https://cc.readytalk.com/cc/s/showReg?udc=8z69xl19hhb1
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers
Working...
X