Copaxone assistance through Shared Solutions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copaxone assistance through Shared Solutions

I was just informed by Shared Solutions that although my income was within the boundaries for continued assistance with my Copaxone co-payment (which is $250/month), the rules have changed and they can no longer cover anyone in a high risk insurance pool. A little absurd since I am in the high risk insurance pool because I have MS and no one else will insure me. I'm sure this effects many others. It is insane to say because you have MS you are not eligible for assistance with MS drugs! I'm sure many others are running into this and I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions for how to fight this??

co pay

Don't know if this helps but shared solutions has a new copay assistance programme. They will pay up to 500 a month for your co pay.

This helps me a bit and I was qualified over the phone in just a few minutes ( I buy my own insurance and have a 7200 deductible) which I meet early in the year.

Anyway call 1-800-887-8100

Comment

copay assistance

Thanks so much - unfortunately, same rules on that program. They exclude folks in a high risk insurance pool!

Comment

The only thing I found was Shared Solutions, and unfortunately if you have state funded insurance (medicare, medicaid etc) You are ineligible. Have you tried contacting the NMSS? They might have a resource to help you

Comment

Working...
        X