X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RMMSC Education Summit (Oct. 29)

Rocky Mountain MS Center
    Fall Education Summit - Details
    Where: Education Summit -- Live and Streaming, Krugman Conference Hall, 12700 E 19th Ave., 2nd Fl, Aurora, CO 80045 (US).
    Date: Oct 29, 2016 - Oct 29, 2016
    Time: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
    Event description:
    Fall Education Summit -- Live Event, Watch Party and Online Streaming!

Join us for a series of presentations and discussions with leading minds in the care and treatment of multiple sclerosis at the Rocky Mountain MS Center Fall Education Summit.

For the first time, this Education Summit will be live streamed on the internet! Therefore we have three ways for you to join us. Please choose the option you prefer and register below.

Option 1: Attend Live -- Join us live at the Anschutz Medical Campus! The Education Summit will be presented in the Krugman Conference Hall, on the second floor of the Research II Building, 12700 East 19th Avenue, Aurora, CO 80045. We will begin promptly at 9 a.m., so please arrive by 8:30 to sign in and find your seats. Please note SPACE IS LIMITED for the live event, register now!

Option 2: Join Our Watch Party -- Join us at the King Adult Day Enrichment Program facility in Westminster! We'll have a small group watching the live streaming event together at 8845 Wagner Street, Westminster, CO 80031.

Option 3: Join Us Online -- Watch the Ed Summit live from the comfort of your home, or anywhere you have an Internet connection! We will be streaming live at the MS Center's YouTube channel, http://www.youtube.com/users/TheMSCenter

PLEASE NOTE: All times listed are local times in Denver, CO. (Mountain Time Zone)

This is the one event each year which is not to be missed,
    Larry

Thanks AMF for posting this. So wish I could go. Sounds fantastic. Maybe next year I'll speak??
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

Comment

That would be great! Does this mean you've got your TED talk down?

Larry

Comment

Ah, no. But I do have a good ActiveMSers talk that I'm now happy with about staying active. Did one in ABQ this past spring!
        Dave Bexfield
        ActiveMSers

Comment

recorded version of summit

In case anyone wanted to attend or view the summit but didn't have a chance, here is the recorded version:
          http://mscenter.org/education/semina...ucation-summit

Comment

Thanks Larry!
            Dave Bexfield
            ActiveMSers

Comment

Working...
            X