Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Participate with me in September's #KickMS campaign?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Participate with me in September's #KickMS campaign?

Got the below note from my friends at Can Do MS. I'm game. You in? - D

---------------

I work for Can Do MS and we provide educational health programs that focus on nutrition, exercise, symptom management and motivation for families with MS (at no cost).
    Launched every September, Can Do Month honors our founder and Olympic ski medalist, Jimmie Heuga (1943-2010). Jimmie pioneered the philosophy of health through exercise and nutrition, enabling those with MS to lead healthier lives. He motivated thousands by empowering us to focus on what we can do.

This year’s theme is #KickMS and we’re asking the community take part by sharing a photo or video of how they #KickMS in their own unique way. This might be spending time with your family, exercising, painting, cooking, traveling… or anything that they can do!

There are three easy ways to share:
    • Submit your photo or video online at mscando.org/CanDoMonth
    • Share your photo or video on the Can Do MS Facebook page using the hashtag #KickMS
    • Share your photo or video on your personal Instagram or Twitter account using the hashtag #KickMS (post must be set to public)

Shared photos and videos will then be pulled into a #KickMS social stream. Check it out > mscando.org/CanDoMonth and click on View Gallery.

We’d love to see as many people as possible join in the #KickMS movement.

Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers
Working...
X