Thumbs up for micro refrigerator, wireless thermometer question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thumbs up for micro refrigerator, wireless thermometer question

I got the below e-mail the other day and the fridge looks pretty cool. Any ideas for Canadian wireless thermometers? - Dave

-------------------
    While I don't have MS I do have another health condition where my injectable medication is kept between 2 - 8 C. I have used the Polar Bear and techni ice that you talk about for a number of years when travelling and have been very satisfied so I was very interested to read about your evaluation of the effectiveness of the cooler.

My challenge is finding a wireless thermometer in Canada! I use a regular thermometer, but this requires me to open the cooler every time I check the temp. I know I can purchase one in the US but that ends up costing almost double d/t shipping and duties.

Another product I use is a micro refrigerator, from Medi Fridge, which is invaluable when the hotel room does not have a refrigerator. The mini refrigerator also looks like a good product.
    http://www.medi-fridge.com
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

I think Radio Shack/The Source carries the wireless thermometers in Canada. They're positioned as indoor/outdoor thermometers (mini-weather stations) but we've used ours to monitor the fridge to good effect.
    We got ours from LL Bean. I don't know if they're in Canada but it appears they may have discontinued our model anyway--and replaced it with a solar powered device which might not work as well in a fridge!

Comment

Working...
    X