Heated coats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heated coats

I know we are rolling into summer here in the northern hemisphere, but a member put me on to these heated jackets from DeWalt MSers might find helpful if cold is an issue... -D

Powered by DEWALT 20V MAX* or 12V MAX** lithium ion batteries each heated jacket offers: an LED controller with three temperature settings plus pre-heat mode, and three or four heating zones (depending on model). The outer shells are built with durable fabrics that are wind and water resistant (depending on model). These heated jackets provide warmth and comfort on or off the jobsite. Included with every heated jacket is a USB power source that not only transfers the heating power from the battery to the jacket but can also charge up to two USB-compatible electronic devices at the same time.

https://www.dewalt.com/products/stor...ar/heated-gear
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

And that same member was wondering if others have an issue with cold. I know I do! Things can lock up and get really stiff.
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

Comment

Issues with COLD!!!!Yep, here in these high & COLD MTS.

We've had 3 snows since Easter night. Warmth is comforting. Heat is the opposite. Will get 1 of these warming jackets before next winter! Thanks for info.

Comment

Warming coats

Dave,
        Do you know where these coats can be purchased from? I went to the Dewalt website, and could find any where to buy these either locally or online.
        Thanks!
        mike

Comment

Working...
        X