Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Updated newsletter & welcome series launched!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated newsletter & welcome series launched!

Stage three of the improvements to ActiveMSers has launched: a 10-part series of educational and motivational e-mails sent to members to help you get the most out of our website … and get the most out of living with this disease.

This is part of my upgrade to an e-mail service that will allow me to send out e-mails en masse far easier and make it cake to subscribe (and unsubscribe) to the newsletter with instant confirmation. Yup, that means you won’t have to wait for me to get off my duff to write you back when you join—that part is now automated. Members should see your first e-mail in their inbox this weekend. Basically a personal howdy from me.

Not a member? Feel like you are missing out? Sign up at www.activemsers.org. New members will start with a welcome e-mail, where you'll get a password to access our exclusive Members Only area on our web forum. There you will find a range of coupon codes reserved for members of ActiveMSers, behind-the-scenes access and bonus coverage of our gear tests, and even warnings on the latest MS scams and hucksters.

Hope you guys enjoy.
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers
Working...
X