Bed cooling system?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bed cooling system?

I am having an awful time trying to get decent sleep since the summer has started. We do not have central ac but we do have an ac unit in our bedroom, but even with it running full blast it simply cannot get the temperature of the room below 75-78 degrees F. It is making me absolutely miserable, everytime I try to lay down to sleep, the spasms and cramps start up.

So... on to my question. I have been researching bed cooling systems. I don't think the fans would work adequately for me since the ambient temperature in the room is high, however I am intrigued by the water cooling systems like the Chilipad or Perfect Sleep Pad. However, they do not come cheap. Does anyone have any previous experience with either of these products?

Thanks in advance!

Michele

P.S. The Perfect Sleep Pad also has an hot/cold therapy vest. https://www.perfectsleeppad.com/perfect-sleep-pad-vest/
    Last edited by growing_wings; 06-11-2018, 02:07 PM.

No direct experience

I have a friend who 100% hands down LOVES her chilly pad. She's been sleeping well for the last year. I haven't needed to go this route yet, but I'm guessing when menopause hits me I'll be in the same situation.

Good luck!!!
    girl1dir =)

Comment

Here is an article recently published in the New York Times about how to cool you and your bedroom to sleep better. Some good tips!

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/15/s...020180621&te=1
      Dave Bexfield
      ActiveMSers

Comment

I just saw that Sterns and Foster, a great bed, are now advertising a new cool top bed. There pricy, but have found you can start by offering them half the asking price for a floor model. They never give you the floor one, too hard to get out, but have gotten them for that price. best, jay

Comment

Working...
        X