This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE subscription to Brain & Life magazine

Check it out. Got this lead from Caitlin Anderson. It's a well-done magazine, often with lots of MS news. [UPDATE: it is now called Brain & Life magazine] - Dave

There’s a new feature on our website www.neurologynow.com that we would like to make you aware of. We’ve added a subscription form that can be printed out and copied so that you can easily share with friends, family members, or members of a support group you may belong to. This form is larger and easier to fill out than the card that is in the magazine. There’s even a fax number on the form to simplify its submission.

So, if you have an opportunity to let others know about Neurology Now®, we encourage you to do so! There’s still time to sign up to start off the new year with the Jan/Feb 2009 issue, with a feature on Parkinson’s Disease.

Of course, you can also let others know that they can subscribe instantly online by visiting www.neurologynow.com and clicking on “Subscribe/Renew”.

Thanks for helping us share Neurology Now®.

The Circulation Department
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

Read my first issue of my free subscription (although I often skim through it at my neuro's waiting room). Just my luck, it had very few MS stories. One letter from a woman who started www.flowers4ms.com, which raises funds and awareness for MS, and one column (a page) about one woman's process of accepting the disease after 35 years. Nice tidbits, but I'm greedy when it comes to info. I want more. We'll see what the next issue delivers....
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

Comment

Neurology Now® AGAIN!

The May/June edition of Neurology Now® is on its way. You’re sure to recognize the celebrated actor and stroke-survivor featured on our cover. Inside, you’ll find additional stories on migraine, MS, Parkinson’s and much more.

We encourage you to share Neurology Now® with your friends, family and colleagues. We always include tear out free subscription cards in every copy – or you can let people know that they can subscribe online at www.neurologynow.com, or by clicking here

It is true what they say, the best things in life are free. I hope you agree that Neurology Now® is one of them – why not spread the news!

Comment

Just ordered my free subscription online. Thanks for the info!

Comment

I'll be in the April/May 2017 edition. Look for it!

-D
          Dave Bexfield
          ActiveMSers

Comment

Nerology Now has been rebranded as Brain & Life magazine. Here is the direct link to get a free subscription.

https://www.brainandlife.org/email-s...MaAnB9EALw_wcB
            Dave Bexfield
            ActiveMSers

Comment

Great Newsletter

Thanks much for the new link to Brain & Life and the newsletter you just sent was great!

Looking forward to your new www site look... and whatever other shenanigans you share!

peace

Comment

Working...
              X