Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DENVER, CO: MS 101 Workshops (Mar 17, Apr 4, 21)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DENVER, CO: MS 101 Workshops (Mar 17, Apr 4, 21)

Upcoming MS 101 Workshops (Colorado)

MS 101 is an indispensable primer on the basics of multiple sclerosis, providing a place for newly-diagnosed individuals and their families and friends to ask questions and get answers that go deeper than clinical explanations and medical facts. This informal discussion of issues related to multiple sclerosis is beneficial to the newly diagnosed as well as those that have been living with MS for years.

Here's what two recent MS 101 attendees have to say about their experiences:

“I have been recently diagnosed, and when trying to learn about what it is you are dealing with the information on the internet can be daunting. I found that attending the MS 101 put a lot of things into perspective and it was also calming.”

“Loved the format. Easy to understand and I felt very comfortable asking as many questions as necessary in order to fully understand the information being presented.”

• Friday, March 17, 1 - 3 p.m. at the RMMSC at CU in Aurora
    • Tuesday, April 4, 5:30 - 7:30 p.m. at the National MS Society offices in Denver
    • Friday, April 21, 1 - 3 p.m. at the RMMSC at CU in Aurora

MS 101 workshops are free, but registration is required. To register please call 303-788-4030 ext. 120 or email register@mscenter.org.
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers
Working...
X