NEW BLOG: Vegas, hot cars, a supermodel, and a night of regret

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW BLOG: Vegas, hot cars, a supermodel, and a night of regret

Let me set the scene: Vegas, swarms of hot cars, a supermodel, and a most unlikely invitation. Sound like the intro to Hangover IV? Nope, just the set-up to me pulling an epic Dave. Unbelievably, I let multiple sclerosis win this one round, and it’s a night that I will forever regret. There is a powerful lesson here.

NEW BLOG: http://activemsers.blogspot.com/2016...be-damned.html
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

Great article! For anyone who hasn't read it yet, I highly recommend it Share it with your friends. I think that it's good for even people without MS to read. Many other things cause people to not get out there and live. They will benefit too!

Comment

Enjoyed that, thanks!

In life, I have always been willing to try just about anything, so when M.S. came, I just saw it as another challenge.

My wife scolds me constantly for doing things she figures I'm too weak, ill, etc, to do. I do them anyway!

Before M.S. I was an avid biker, sailor, builder and pilot of strange aircraft, hiker, and all around outdoors man.

Can I sail or fly anymore, no, but hey, who knows what may come along worth trying, to get myself in trouble with

*(My next project, a 3 wheeled motorcycle!)
      Retired engineer, now hobby farmer with goats, chickens, an old dog,and a lazy barn cat!
      Watch my goats at GoatsLive.com
      Active in amateur radio
      Linux geek, blogging at lnxgoat.com
      M.S. since 2000

Comment

GH, getting scolded by my wife is a specialty of mine. After being with her for nearly 30 years, I consider myself an expert in that department.
        Dave Bexfield
        ActiveMSers

Comment

Lolol you guys are cracking me up!

Comment

Working...
          X