H20 Sports!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H20 Sports!

Here's a great new toy - since we've gone there! I just rewarded myself for staying in the pool and staying with my workout with a waterproof case and ear-buds to swim while listening to my Ipod!

Here's the link: http://www.h2oaudio.com/
    I bought one of the bundles that included the Ipod case, ear-buds, and extender that allows me to put it around my waist and on my back. I swim freestyle laps for 30-45 minutes at a time right now in intervals.

It's worked great! The ear-buds keep the water out. The volume has to be cranked up to combat the water sounds but it did not sound tinny at all. It's a little pricey but I've been saving up - it was a perfect reward. I was tired on Tuesday but I was excited about it and it got my booty to the pool!

I also swam a little faster and longer - I'd go an extra little bit to finish the song!!

Awesome! What a great reward - something for exercising that keeps you exercising!

I can't imagine wearing music while swimming (I don't when running, even on the tready), but I've heard rave reviews about this from the triathletes I know. Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
    X