Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MS Symptom Tracker

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this site and newly diagnosed (however, I have had some problems on and off for over 20 years). I have been researching a better way to trend my symptoms and ran across a site that offers a MS tracker software program that would better fit my needs instead of all of the spreadsheets that I have used in the past.

Please note that I am not affiliated with the company or site...I just want to know if it is worth it.

So, has anyone else used the MS program titled MS symptom tracker software?

I did utilize the search feature for info on the forums about this but nothing showed up except a handheld app program (not my current interest). And, I also realize that many people might not be comfortable answering on the forum so please email me if anyone has purchased and used this program if you don't want to make a public post. Your likes/dislikes of the program would be helpful in my decision to buy it.

Thanks again for your comments and assistance.
    Felicia

This is what I sent out in our Summer 2009 newsletter. Alas the discount has likely expired. Any others give this a go? - Dave

MS Symptom Tracker
    I’ve been trying out a new software program for MSers. Developed by the husband of a fellow MSer, Symptom Tracker easily logs your symptoms, meds, docs, etc. and charts it all in an easy-to-read format for patients and doctors alike.

If your symptoms are pretty stable and rarely change, this isn’t the tool for you. But if your symptoms are as unpredictable as the weather, this is an invaluable aid to keep track of everything and, more importantly, help your docs tailor treatment to your exact needs. The cost is $29.95 plus S&H. Order by August 7, 2009, and get free shipping and handling courtesy of the software developers. Just enter “ActiveMSers” in the special instructions box when ordering and you’ll get a refund on your S&H. http://www.symptomtrackersoftware.com/
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

Comment

Thanks Dave for posting that information. It looks like the software is currently only $19.95 on the website. It would not be a big investment loss but I just wanted to see if anyone else uses it.

Comment

Working...
      X