Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What equipment do you have in your home gym?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have some dumbles and bike. I recently added a few things, I start practicing MMA at home by viewing videos. Purchased Everlast Punching Bag and Elite Sports Boxing Gloves and practicing on a regular basis. In this way, I feel physically and mentally more strong, punching release all my stress and tension.

Comment

Dumbbells and bikes are great, Tom, good idea. And personally I love fight videos. Punching while seated is great exercise ... and indeed a stress reliever! I like the idea of a punching bag.

My newest piece of equipment is a stretching table. No more getting on and off the floor!

Saloniture Portable Physical Therapy Massage Table - Low to Ground Stretching Treatment Mat Platform - Black

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...49455ad7a77d47

61i6o390JtL._SL1500_.jpg
      Dave Bexfield
      ActiveMSers

Comment

I have a PreCor elliptical and some free weights.

Comment

The PreCor elliptical is great. I recently worked out on a Concept 2 SkiErg, which simulates cross country skiing, or more specifically the poling action in a sprint to the finish (or a race to the lift line on a powder day, ha). I'm guessing by your name, you've hit the slopes a few times, Skibum! Welcome aboard.
          Dave Bexfield
          ActiveMSers

Comment

I have dumbells and a barbell. A few days ago I bought a punching bag, knee pads, shin guards, and headgear for MMA to train and spar with the guys from MMA training while the gyms are closed.

Comment

Don't have a barbell since it can be risky to lift heavy weights solo. But I have lots of dumbbells, ranging from 25 lbs down to 2 lbs. These days I stick to 15 lbs or lighter, mostly for safety (toes and floors!)
              Dave Bexfield
              ActiveMSers

Comment

Working...
              X