Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate electric-assist trike for MSers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate electric-assist trike for MSers?

This is on my wish list. I hope it comes to fruition! This is a brand new design and is quite thoughtful.

The CERO e-tricycle for adults is clearly different from other tricycles. It has a unique frame with low step through and a stable lower sitting position. The low centre of gravity, seating with a back support and steering in front give the rider a safe and secure feeling. The seat's height the backrest's height and angle and the crankset's position are adjustable.*The forward pedalling motion ensures a perfectly comfortable ride.*The back, neck, shoulders and wrists are almost completely*released from*burden thanks to this special cycling position.

Many people with various medical conditions can use the CERO to improve their health. (These medical conditions for example are spinal cord injuries, multiple sclerosis, and brain injuries...etc.) It can be utilized in physiotherapy programs intended to help the patient regain strength and motion in impaired legs. During 20 minutes of cycling with the CERO*each leg is bent more than 500*times. Even when your legs can barely move on their own, the passive movement alone can help to improve blood circulation in your lower extremities.*

Since this electric tricycle is designed for people with stability problems and/ or variable energy level. There are three options available on this tricycle: you can ride the trike by just pedalling, you can ride it by pedalling with electric pedal support, or you can use 100% electric power assist. This can have variable speed levels. You can easily decide which type of support you want during the cycle ride.

e-mail sign up for announcements:
    http://www.cero.bike/

more pics:
    https://www.behance.net/gallery/4520...ERO-e-tricycle
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers

Trike

Nice design features. Photos show alarming amateur welding. Hope they get real for production.

Comment

Good eye, Jeff. I would have had no clue. Maybe you should look at all the gear I review for welding proficiency (when applicable, obviously). I try to get opinions from others, but that is not always possible.
      Dave Bexfield
      ActiveMSers

Comment

Working...
      X