Frogg Toggs cooling towel gets thumbs up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frogg Toggs cooling towel gets thumbs up

I got an e-mail from a fellow active MSer who told me about a cooling towel that works real well. Funny, I got the same one for Christmas that I have yet to test. Here's what she said:

--------------

I use a VERY inexpensive ($14.95) cooling towel called FroggToggs Chilly Pad. It is a small towel that stays wet/damp for hours and yet does not actually make you wet! It is not the regular evaporating cotton-like material; it has a gel like feel to it. It feels ICE cold and only needs to be wet with warm or cold water to be activated. The only problem is it is not big enough to lower your core body temperature. I wish they made a cooling vest from this totally different material. It is however a great addition to my cooling arsenal and may be of interest to your readers.

I purchased my first one at Dicks Sporting Goods but plan to order more online; after seeing me with it around my neck my friends and family are asking where they can get one too! Their website is http://www.froggtoggs.com/#cooling/
    Dave Bexfield
    ActiveMSers
Working...
X